Through cooperative efforts of participating schools, the ACE consortium will develop and implement a meaningful curriculum and related assessments that meet the academic needs of our students, and the state and national requirements.
The ACE consortium will provide training and direction to promote curriculum development and assessment that maximizes student learning.
- The ACE consortium will promote and provide training opportunities that focus on areas of curriculum, assessment, and best practice methods that maximize student learning.
- Through cooperative efforts of the participating schools, the ACE consortium will provide curriculum templates that align with state and national standards.
- Through cooperative efforts of the participating schools, the ACE consortium will provide rubric, performance assessment and other assessment models that relate to the curriculum templates and fulfill the state and national requirements
- The ACE consortium will provide centralized resources for participating schools that include, but are not limited to, best practice materials, textbook resources, human resources, and professional development materials.
- The ACE consortium will consistently evaluate and re-evaluate past practices, national and state requirements, and school improvement methods in an effort to provide its member schools with timely reliable resources which maximize student learning.
Reviewed and approved on Feb. 6, 2008