K-12 Links | General Education Links | Links for Administrators
The Internet has a wealth of information for that provide resources, information, and interactive activities for teachers. Links to some of the top sites are provided below. Each site opens in a new window.
Links for Elementary Teachers:
- teAchnology - downloadable resources including lesson plans, rubrics, worksheet makers, teaching tips and web tools; also includes membership options.
- edHelper.com - build puzzles, download free worksheets, create spelling and phonics tests; suggestions for themes, art projects, daily materials.
- Busy Teacher's Cafe - for grades K-3; monthly resource page, unit plans, ideas for learning centers, classroom management tips; links to other resources
- EduPuppy - unit and lesson plans, tips for integrating technology into the classroom, printable materials, links to several valuable resources.
- The Activity Idea Place - "Theme by the Month" options, interactive bulletin board for teacher sharing of ideas.
- TheTeacherSpot - offers classroom management tips, downloadable samples of letters to parents, content area material. (This site had a lot of advertising and pop-ups.)
- A to Z Teacher Stuff - themes, lesson plans, downloadable activities, games, tips, articles and more.
- International Children's Digital Library - free online collection of books from around the world and is a project of the National Science Foundation and Institute for Museum and Library Services.
- funschool - interactive games designed for students in grades K-6 for spelling, phonics, math and history; coloring pages; includes an online arcade.
- New Teacher Online Resources - hundreds of helpful resources for teachers, organized by topics and grade level.
- Brain Pop - subscribing teachers and students can download and watch interactive, standards-based education movies organized by themes and content area.
- Readinga-z.com - The Online Reading Program - subscribers can download leveled, guided reading books and teacher guides; includes benchmark books, high-frequency word books, reading comprehension worksheets, flashcards, and sample assessments.
- Internet4Classrooms - Links for K-12 teachers organized by subjects, elementary, instruction and resources
General Education Links
- Montana Office of Public Instruction
- T.E.S.T. - Total Educational Solutions in Technology
- Region III Comprehensive System of Personnel Development - The Comprehensive System of Personnel Development (CSPD) is a statewide system that ensures that all education personnel are adequately prepared and receive continuing education. CSPD provides inservice, pre-service, and technical assistance for educators, parents and other service providers with the end result being better programs and services for all children and youth.
Links for Administrators