Alliance for Curriculum Enhancement is excited to offer the opportunity for you to share your knowledge and experience by presenting professional development. The form linked below is a pre-application to present on behalf of ACE. Alliance for Curriculum Enhancement offers a variety of professional development for educators including summer workshops, breakout sessions during large scale professional development opportunities, and resources and support designed to improve curriculum, instruction, and assessment for all 39 of our member school districts. Please complete the form below if you are interested in sharing your expertise with ACE.
The 2015 PIR Days will be held on Monday, September 21, 2015 and Tuesday, September 22, 2015. Monday’s session will be held at Laurel High School. Dr. Marie Alcock will be returning to keynote on the topic of instruction. Additionally, there will be a variety of breakout sessions offered throughout the day. Tuesday, September 22, 2015, will be work session format to capitalize on Dr. Alcock’s presentation. More information will be forthcoming!
Through cooperative efforts of participating schools, the ACE consortium will develop and implement a meaningful curriculum and related assessments that meet the academic needs of our students, and the state and national requirements.
The ACE consortium will provide training and direction to promote curriculum development and assessment that maximizes student learning.
- The ACE consortium will promote and provide training opportunities that focus on areas of curriculum, assessment, and best practice methods that maximize student learning.
- Through cooperative efforts of the participating schools, the ACE consortium will provide curriculum templates that align with state and national standards.
- Through cooperative efforts of the participating schools, the ACE consortium will provide rubric, performance assessment and other assessment models that relate to the curriculum templates and fulfill the state and national requirements.
- The ACE consortium will provide centralized resources for participating schools that include, but are not limited to, best practice materials, textbook resources, human resources, and professional development materials.
- The ACE consortium will consistently evaluate and re-evaluate past practices, national and state requirements, and school improvement methods in an effort to provide its member schools with timely reliable resources which maximize student learning.
Reviewed and approved on Feb. 6, 2008