Welcome back to the 2015-16 school year. I hope the summer provided you with the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate and that you find yourselves eager to get back into your classrooms and schools.
• Planning for the ACE Fall PIR Days is well underway. Watch for registration in early September.
• Updated Music and Visual Arts Standards are linked under the Content Standards section of the website. A special thank you to the teacher teams who helped develop those standards.
• The 5 Year Revision Cycle has been updated and is viewable in the Content Standards section. Take a look to see what areas will be reviewed this year, and please consider joining the work. Registration and dates will be coming soon!
• Sessions addressing assessment development in Math and English-Language Arts are being planned for the upcoming year. Registration and dates will be coming soon!
• Sessions addressing Building Readiness for the Next Generation Science Standards are also being developed. Registration and dates will be coming soon!
• An Administrative Welcome Back and Overview is being planned for September 11th.